Bruel & Kjaer 2660 Preamplifier
1-INCH MICROPHONE PREAMPLIFIER, VERY LOW NOISE, 20 DB GAIN, FOR TYPE 4179 CONDENSER MICROPHONE.
Condenser Microphone Type 4179 and Microphone Preamplifier Type 2660 constitute a unique system for measuring sound pressures well below the nominal 0dB re μPa reference level for acoustic measurements.
The 1/3-octave bandwidth inherent noise floor of the complete system at 1 kHz is typically -16dB.
- Hearing research
- Monitoring of very low background noise levels
- Sound power measurement of very-low-level sources
- Distanced measurement of very-low-level compressor, fan or motor noise
- Very low inherent noise floor of -2,5dB (A). (-7 to -16dB in the '/s-octave bands 20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- High sensitivity: 1 V/Pa
- Frequency response in accordance with IEC 651, Type 1