P6500 500 MHz Oscilloscope Probe
- Attenuation Ratio: x10
- Input Resistance (MΩ): 10
- Input Capacitance (pF): 13.5
- Compensation Range (pF): 10-35
- Brandwidth (MHz): 500
- Rise time (ns): 1.15
- Working Voltage (Vp-p): 600
- Net Weight (g): 73.5
- Cable Length (cm):130
- Operating Temp. (℃):-10-+50
- Non-operating Temp. (℃):-20-+75
- Humidity: ≤85% Relative Humidity
These passive high impedance probes are designed and calibrated for use on any oscilloscope that has an input impedance of 1 MΩ and whose input capacity is within the compensation range (refer to the specifications.)
When connecting the probe, please connect it to the oscilloscope before testing signals. When disconnecting the probe, first disconnect the probe tip form the test signal. In the process of test, make sure that the alligator clip can be grounded reliably.
Low frequency response can be matched to the oscilloscope by adjusting the compensation trimmer on the head of the probe.