HP 71451B Optical Spectrum Analyzer 600-1700nm
The HP 71451B is a diffraction-grating based optical spectrum analyzer (OSA). Each analyzer consists of a 70004A mainframe/color display and the 70951B OSA module. The monochromator output allows the input optical signal to be filtered by the monochromator with all resolution bandwidths available. Using a unique double-pass monochromator design which offers the dynamic range of a double monochromator and the sensitivity of a single monochromator.
The OSA performs quick, precise spectral measurements from 600 to 1700 nm. It offers critical measurement capabilities needed in the laboratory and on the production floor. The HP 71451B provides unprecedented performance with their outstanding dynamic range, sensitivity, high amplitude and wavelength accuracy, and polarization insensitivity. It performs measurements quickly, especially when high sensitivity is required. Capable of sweeping 40 nm in 50 ms with reduced dead time, the analyzer can save hours of measurement time.
- Wavelength range: 600 nm to 1700nm
- Wavelength Tuning repeatability: ±0.005 nm
- Wavelength Span Range: 0.2 nm to full range and zero span
- Wavelength Absolute Accuracy: ±1 nm
- Flatness: 1530 nm - 1570 nm, ±0.25 dB; 1250 nm - 1600 nm, ±1 dB
- Maximum Sensitivity (1100-1600 nm): –90 dBm
- Maximum Sweep Rate: 40 nm/50 ms.
- Max Measurement Power: + 20 dBm per 5 nm, +30 dBm total
- Dynamic Range in 0.1 nm resolution: -50 dB at = ± 1 nm
- Resolution Bandwidth: 0.08 nm, 0.1 nm, 0.2 nm, 0.5 nm, 1 nm, 2 nm, 5 nm, 10 nm
- Signal-to-Noise Measurement: CW ± 0.63 dB
- Pulse mode ± 0.68 dB