Thrane & Thrane Explorer 300 Inmarsat BGAN Modem - Type 403705A
These units have been previously used in a demo setup, and are in 'as new' condition, fully tested and delivered in the original manufacturer packing.
The delivery includes:
- TT--3705A Explorer (TM) 300
- Explorer TM 300/500 Battery
- Power cable
- Ethernet cable 2m
- AC/DC adapter 15V, 50W (UP0501Q-15P)
- E300-getting started kit
The EXPLORER® 300 is the smallest and most compact terminal in the Thrane & Thrane’s range of BGAN products. Offering data speeds up to 384 kbps, the EXPLORER® 300 is the lightest of the series, with a weight of 1.4 kg. The EXPLORER® 300 is designed in a magnesium casing to ensure maximum durability and reliability and is fully IP 54 compliant.
The EXPLORER® 300 is easy to set-up and handle. Point the antenna towards the BGAN satellite and you are on your way to accessing the Internet, your e-mail, voice calls, video conferencing and streaming, corporate servers, and all the other features that EXPLORER® 300 has to offer.
· Simultaneous voice and data communications over BGAN
· High-speed data transfer up to 384 kbps
· Seamless global coverage
· Support for streaming IP at 32, 64 kbps
· Standard LAN, Bluetooth and phone interfaces
· Easy system setup and operation
· Lightweight, splash and dust proof design
· Robust, reliable and durable design