Agilent / HP 6626A Quad output DC Power Supply
Used instrument in excellent condition.
Key Features & Specifications
Output Ratings (2 outputs each)
- Low-range volts, amps 25W: 0 to 7 V, 0 to 15 mA
- Low-range volts, amps 50W: 0 to 16 V, 0 to 200 mA
- High range volts, amps 25W: 0 to 50 V, 0 to 500 mA
- High range volts, amps 50W: 0 to 50 V, 0 to 1 A or 0 to 16 V, 0 to 2 A
Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C (2 outputs each)
- Voltage 25W: 0.016% + 1.5 mV (low), 10 mV (high)
- Voltage 50W: 0.016% + 53 mV (low), 10 mV (high)
- Current 25W: 0.04% + 15 µA (low), 100 µA (high)
- Current 50W: 0.04% + 185 µA (low), 500 µA (high)
Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz) 2 outputs each
- Voltage rms: 500 µV
- Peak-to-peak: 3 mV
- Current rms: 0.1 mA
Agilent high performance DC power supplies offer spec and accuracy for test optimization. The precision multiple output, 25W - 50W GPIB 6625A, 6626A, 6628A, and 6629A provide fast, low-noise outputs; dual-range, precision low current measurement; built-in measurements and advanced programmable features; and protection features to ensure DUT safety.
The Agilent 50W, four-output 6626A is a versatile solution to help improve system accuracy and reduce test time in a 3U high package.